Its Sunday and we have made it through another week of lockdown, how are we all holding up? So seeing as today is the final day of our little eclectic music journey, I'm gonna go with my top ten under-rated and yet perfect first dance songs. So in no particular order...
10. Can't Help Falling in Love - Twenty One Pilots
9. Your Guardian Angel - Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
8. For Once in My Life - Stevie Wonder
7. Feels Like This - Maisie Peters
6. You and Me Song - Wannadies
5. Either Way - The Twang
4. Bloom - The Paper Kites
3. Stone - Alessia Cara
2. Anti-Everything - Lost Kings
And even though I already posted it but because it is my absolute favourite...
1. Loving is Easy - Rex orange County
Thanks for tuning in folks, hope you all have a fantastic Sunday!